- Created: Friday, 04 March 2016 01:34
- Created: Monday, 25 January 2016 22:08
Hedge fund Tribeca takes dim view of bulk commodities
- Created: Sunday, 07 September 2014 02:44
"If you buy something for $10, and sell it a year later for $20, was it risky or not? The novice would say the profit proves it was safe, while the academic would say it was clearly risky, since the only way to make 100% in a year is by taking a lot of risk. I'd say it might have been a brilliant safe investment that was sure to double or a risky dart throw that got lucky"
- Created: Wednesday, 23 July 2014 23:38
- Created: Monday, 21 July 2014 22:51
GMO's Jeremy Grantham Doesn't see a Bubble Just Yet - The famed investor says that the economy's "early-cycle look" suggests a sell-off isn't imminent